Tigerland 4/24 - 4/28
Monday - Nothing
Tuesday - Musical 6-8
Wednesday - Musical 3-5
Thursday - Musical 6-8
Friday - Nothing
- Excellent job to the HS Band for their outstanding performance on Saturday. Very proud of all of you!
- Currently we are trying to get all late fees in. If you still currently owe we will be contacting you about this. Our program can not run without the funds we generate (which includes membership fees). You can even set up a payment program with us. Please contact us soon about this.
- Spring concert is on May 13th. Final details will be coming out about this soon.
- First marching band rehearsal is May 1st @ 5:00 p.m. There will be a parent meeting at 7:00 p.m. in the auditorium.
- Graduation is on June 4th for HS Band members.
Upcoming Dates For Golden Tiger Band!
5/25 - 5/27 - Musical
5/13 - Spring Concert
6/3 - Graduation
Summer Band 2017 Trailer
Good luck to Mallory Bowman, Madison Zetzl and Alec Shilling as they travel to North Central High School on February 25th for the State Solo and Ensemble competition. Each student will perform their solo for a judge and be given a rating. Good luck to all!
Marching Band Schedule (Before Break)
1st - First Rehearsal (Parent Meeting @ 7:00 in Auditorium)
8th - Full Rehearsal
15th - Full Rehearsal
22nd - Full Rehearsal
Marching Band Schedule for Summer 2017
Project: Uniform = COMPLETE!!!
Through the hard work and efforts of parents, students and community members, the Golden Tiger Band will be in new uniforms this summer as they travel to contests in Indiana. The Band raised over $35,000 for the project and purchased 100 new uniforms. If you are still interested in donating to the cause please click the donate button below and help out! Thank you to everybody for your continued support of the arts and the Golden Tiger Band program!
For those who are involved with marching band you can sign up for our instant messaging system to get all of the updates! For those of you who are interested text "@goldenti" to 765-273-4187. You will send your name and you will be able to receive all of our updates for the summer! Contact Mr. S for more questions!